Tahir Duzyol has received his Bachelor of Science degree in Physics Education. He is a certified teacher in Physics and Technology Education in the State of Georgia. He received his Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership with Technology concentration from Kennesaw State University.
During his teaching and school administrative years, he coached students and teams in various extra-curricular activities such as high school level FTC robotics competitions, elementary school level FLL competitions, state-wide Tech Fair competitions, and state-wide Webchallenge competitions organized by TAG-Ed collaborative. Through curricular and extra-curricular activities, students learned web design, programming and engineering concepts; developed team work skills, critical-thinking skills and problem solving skills; earned scholarship toward their college education as a reward of winning placement at competitions.
High School FTC Robotics Team Receives Motivate Award at International Robotics Competition
He coached the High School Robotics Team for 3 years while he is teaching at charter high school. The team received Motivate Award at the International FTC Robotics Competition in St. Louis. Robotics team was recognized by the local Education Board as well. At the time, this award was the first achievement ever received by a Georgia robotics team at the international level FTC Robotics competitions. This award is given to teams show the best team effort, spirit and collaboration.
Elementary School FLL Robotics Teams Receive Georgia State Championship Award -two years in a row-
After high school years, he helped elementary school level FLL robotics teams and their coaches as a robotics head coach when he was working as Assistant Principal at the charter elementary school. Robotics teams he helped and guided named as FLL Georgia State Champions -two years in a row- in 2014 and 2015 at FIRST LEGO League (FLL) Robotics Competitions.
Highest Performing Charter Elementary School -three years in a row-
During the years he served as Assistant Principal at the elementary charter school, he was in charge of Instruction, Curriculum, Assessment and After School Extra-Curricular Activities. The charter school has been named highest performing charter school in the state of Georgia based on CCRPI scores -three years in a row- in 2013, 2014, and 2015. It was an honor to serve and being part of a successful team.
- Tahir Duzyol’s National Geographic Photos
- Coding Over Borders Project
- Enes Kanter looks tiny next to world’s tallest man
- Congratulations to the Fulton Sunshine Academy Math Team
- Khabar – Fulton Sunshine Academy wins robotic championship at Georgia Tech
- North Fulton – Fulton Sunshine Academy Robotics Team wins Georgia FLL Robotics Championship
- Roswell Patch – Fulton Sunshine Academy Robotics Team Wins Championship
- Fulton Sunshine Academy Robotics Team ‘Disaster Blasters’ Wins Georgia Championship 2 years in a row!
- TrekLens Photos
- TrekEarth Photos
- Fulton Sunshine Academy “TECHNOPANDAS” win FLL State Robotics Championship, qualify for the World Festival
- Sunshine Academy team state Lego champs
- FSA High School Robotics Team Qualifies for World Tournament
- Fulton Science Academy Robotics Team Qualifies for World Tournament